Monday, October 25, 2010

Meme Monday

36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
I hate the library at home. At school last year, anywhere between one and ten.
37. How often have you returned book to the library unread?
Sometimes. I tried to only check out books I knew I would read.
38. Favorite fictional character?
I don’t really have favorite characters in books. If I had to pick, I’d say Lyra Silvertongue from HDM or Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
39. Favorite fictional villain?
See above.
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
Whatever I'm reading at the time, YA novels, rereads.
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
I have no idea. I go through phases where I'll read like mad for a while then not read at all.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
The Lord of the Rings, but I'm going to finish The Return of the King one day, if only to say that I did it. 
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
Too much noise around me, especially conversations. I'll often find myself eavesdropping instead of concentrating on what I'm reading.
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe or Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (tentatively... I've only seen this one once).
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
Almost every other film adaptation of a book I've read (there are lots of movies made from books I've never read and I don't really care about those). The Golden Compass and Disney's The Bridge to Terabithia are high on the list though. They looked so awful from the trailers that I didn't see either of them. 


I've been on a mini-vacation this weekend and am so happy to be back home sleeping in my own bed. It's been a lot of fun, but I can't wait for my schedule to go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment