Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 16

Title of book(s) read since last update: I started Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson
Number of books read since you started: 3.5 plus part of a Harry Potter audiobook
Pages read since last update:  83
Running total of pages read since you started: 757
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1hr 15 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
9 hr 20min
Mini-challenges completed:
4

I think I need to take another break, chill out, move around, maybe nap a little. I think most of my updates have either involved taking a break or food. I promise I'm reading too, that's just not as interesting to write about.

1 comment:

  1. She awoke to the sound of the bell ringing since she couldn't read hearing that racket. Dazed, she must read more! Go, read, Go! You can read like you're ringing a bell!

    I've never known any trouble than an hour's reading didn't assuage.
    ~ Charles de Secondat ~

    ReplyDelete