Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 5

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier and started The Secret Lives of People in Love by Simon Van Booy
Number of books read since you started: 1.5 (I started Burning Bright before the read-a-thon)
Pages read since last update: 45
Running total of pages read since you started: 342
Amount of time spent reading since last update:
30 min 
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 3hr 40 min
Mini-challenges completed:
2

I took a little break from reading to eat a proper breakfast (bagel with cream cheese and lox) and watch this week's episode of The Big Bang Theory. Now I'm ready to read some more.

And I want to say thanks to all the cheerleaders! You're all doing a great job. I love seeing all your encouraging comments when I come here to post a new update.

1 comment:

  1. Good call on the breakfast, you gotta fuel your brain if you're going to keep going. Hour 5! You are well in the thick of it. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete