Monday, October 4, 2010

Meme Monday

I bumped the number of questions up from 5 to 10. That way I should finish within the month. Also, the questions all came from here.

6. Do you have an e-reader?
Nope, but I sometimes read e-books on my computer. 

7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
I usually read a book quickly enough that there's not a lot of time to read another one at the same time, but even when I read one more slowly, I still usually only read one at a time.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
Well, I just started this blog, so no.
9. Least favorite book you read this year (so far?)
My friend recommended a book by Cassandra Clare to me. I didn't get past the first chapter. And I usually finish every book I start.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
To Kill a Mockingbird  by Harper Lee was excellent. It was my first time reading it. I had read parts of it freshman year in high school, but never read the whole novel until this summer.
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
Not too often.
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
Novels.
13. Can you read on the bus?
Yes.
14. Favorite place to read?
In bed.
15. What is your policy on book lending?
Depends on the person. My biggest pet peeve is when someone breaks the spine of one of my books. I don’t really mind other damage (as long as it’s minor). I'll lend a book to anyone once, but if it comes back broken I'm not likely to let them borrow another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment