Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 2

Title of book(s) read since last update: Animorphs 10: The Android
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 170
Running total of pages read since you started: 170
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hr 30 mins
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1hr 30 mins
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited: 0 (I probably won't visit too many blogs this read-a-thon)
Prize you’ve won: 0

And now I'm going to make myself some tea and get something to eat. Then more reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the C.S. Lewis quote in your header.

    Here's another to encourage you: Remember, C.S. Lewis said, "We read to know that we are not alone," and today all of all days, we stand together. Have a joyous and blessed time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can chant
    I can cheer
    get your reading into gear!

    Don't forget to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great readathon!!

    PS - if you turn off word verification for the day, the cheerleaders will love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the encouragement!

    I turned off the word verification (I think... I'm new to this blogging thing). Thanks for the heads up on that, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete