Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An open question from The View from Saturday

"If you could live one day of your life all over again, what day would it be? And why?"

I don't know what day I would live over again. I think I focus on bad things much more than good things, so most of the days that really stand out in my mind don't seem that great. I might relive a day from when I was living in the UK, or a day in Hawaii.

Also, my choice depends whether that day would be exactly the same (in which case I would choose a good day) or if I could change anything (in which case I would pick the worst day of my life).

However, I think if it were a good day, I would be alone (make of that what you will) and if it was the worst day of my life, I would try to correct my one regret.

And what I'm reading now: I started rereading A Horse and His Boy (my least favorite of the Chronicles of Narnia) but I might give up and reread Lamb by Christopher Moore or The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold instead. Or perhaps something else will become my next read by tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment