Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I've been writing lame reviews of books as I finish them here, but I think I'm going to stop that. I already write lame reviews on my goodreads account. If you're interested, there's a link in this post and on my page. If I ever get better/have the sudden desire to post the same thing in two places on the internet (it's been known to happen occasionally here and on my tumblr), I might start up again.

However, I do want to put the books I am reading up here still. It gives my "what I'm reading" tag a purpose. Also, I care more about what everyone else is reading than about what they think about it (I'm shallow like that).

Today I finished Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech and started The View from Saturday by EL Konigsburg. I'm trying to decide what to read after I finish this. I had an epiphany this weekend but did not write it down so I of course promptly forgot it. Here's to hoping it returns soon (along with my ability to construct a readable sentence).

No comments:

Post a Comment