Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 13

I just got home and I'm feeling pretty good. Here's what I accomplished reading-wise while at work.

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished The Secret Lives of People in Love and started The Forgotten (Animorphs 11)
Number of books read since you started: 2.5 plus part of a Harry Potter audiobook
Pages read since last update: 109, plus I listened to the equivalent of 33 pages
Running total of pages read since you started: 547
Amount of time spent reading since last update:
1hr 40min reading, 55 min listening
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
7 hr 10min
Mini-challenges completed:
4

Now I'm off to eat dinner and read some more!

2 comments:

  1. The hour grows late
    My cheers are lame
    Hope you’re still reading
    And your eyes aren’t aflame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cheerleader is getting tired and will be off to bed soon, but I wanted to say once again Happy Readathon and have a great night!

    ReplyDelete