Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 7

I've gotten no reading done this hour.

Instead I took a nap, ate lunch and rehydrated. Now I am about to change (I'm still in my pajamas) so I can go to work. This means no updates for a few hours. And by a few I mean six or seven. I'm going to try to keep reading while I'm gone and will post an update as soon as I get back to my computer.

Happy reading everyone!

PS And here's another shout out to the cheerleaders. I haven't responded to too many of you individually, but I have read all your comments/cheers/encouragements. Thanks so much! You're all awesome!!!

4 comments:

  1. Twist and shout your spirit knocks me out!

    Looks like you're hangin in there. Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let books be your dining table,
    And you shall be full of delights
    Let them be your mattress
    And you shall sleep restful nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that work didn't wear you out! Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hour 14

    I am heading off to bed but before I go I wanted to leave with one last cheer.

    B-E-A-T, beat the clock! Dewey read-a-thon readers rock!

    ReplyDelete