Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 18

Title of book(s) read since last update: I'm still reading Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson. I would highly recommend this book for the read-a-thon. It's very entertaining and a quick read.
Number of books read since you started: 3.5 plus part of a Harry Potter audiobook
Pages read since last update: 74
Running total of pages read since you started: 831
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1hr 
Running total of time spent reading since you started:
10 hr 20min
Mini-challenges completed:
4

I ended up not taking a nap. That will come later. I really want to push and finish this book before midnight. I think I'm just going to miss that mark. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. DOMINATE AND DEVASTATE YOU’LL BLOW EM AWAY *CLAP* *STOMP* DEWEY READERS ARE NUMBER ONE AND WERE HERE TO STAY

    Hang in there you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete