Monday, October 11, 2010

Meme Monday

16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
Only when I am desperate and have no other way of marking the page.

17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
I used to when I was in school but I never write in my personal copies of books.
18.  Not even with text books?
See above.
19. What is your favorite language to read in?
English.
20. What makes you love a book?
I love a book when it teaches me something, anything. However, I also love books that simply entertain.
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
It depends. I have to have really enjoyed the book and I have to think the other person will enjoy it too.
22. Favorite genre?
Fiction?
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did?)
Biographies
24. Favorite biography?
I read Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin this year. It's technically a memoir, but it was very good.
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
No


PS Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone! (I celebrated by watching HIMYM. Sadly, this week's episode didn't mention Canadian Thanksgiving.)

No comments:

Post a Comment