Monday, September 27, 2010

Meme Monday

 Here are the first five questions to a book meme. I'll try to post five more answers each Monday until I've finished this meme (there are 55 questions). Then I might move onto something else or find another meme. Meme is a weird word, but I figure Meme Mondays is nice because of the alliteration.

1. Favorite childhood book?
I loved series: The Baby-Sitters Club, The Boxcar Children, Animorphs, Nancy Drew, the Ramona Books. But I read so much more as a child than I do now, so it's difficult to remember which one was my favorite.
2. What are you reading right now?
Burning Bright by Tracy Chavalier and The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
I despise my library. Whenever I want a book, they never have it. I wanted to check out Wuthering Heights  by Emily Bronte one day, and they have ZERO copies.How is that possible!?
4. Bad book habit?
Buying them and then not reading them but I'm working on this.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
See answer to 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment